Lodge 10.25 inches Cast Iron Pan
Lodge 10.25 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Dual Handle Pan.
A new spin on a classic design, this dual-10.25 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Dual Handle Pan is perfect for everyday cooking, from morning pancakes to roasted chicken dinners.
- · Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- · Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- · The right tool to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry or grill
- · At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- · Great for induction cooktops
- · Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- · Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
Foundry seasoned cast iron.
Full color flap label, in English, Spanish and French.
Made in the USA.
The Lodge seasoned cast iron cover (L8IC3) and tempered glass cover (GL10) fit this skillet.
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else...
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
100% GoodTotal 0 persons submitted